ONLY $100 per visit!
NO INSURANCE? No Problem! We can still help. We accept Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards. We are pleased to offer "Self-Pay" Full Scope General Practice for all your Medical needs. The Clinic can be your Primary Care Provider (PCP) or help out on an "As Needed" basis.
We manage both Acute Care (Urgent Care) and Continuity Care:
- Acute Care: We offer Same-Day Appointments! Hence, no long & uncertain wait times like a "walk-in" clinic. Our rate is usually 1/3 that of most Urgent Care clinics. (Shop around and you'll see that's why they're popping up everywhere.) We can treat most of your Acute Care needs:
- Sore Throat / Strep Throat / Cold & Flu symptoms
- Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinus Pressure)
- Ear Pain / Inner Ear Infection (Otitis Media and Otitis Externa)
- Shingles / Rash / Skin Infection (Cellulitis)
- Nasal Congestion
- UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)
- Urgent Med Refills (when your regular Doctor is unavailable). Not for Narcotics. Please bring in your pill bottle.
- And many more...
- Continuity Care: This is where we become your Family Doctor (Primary Care Provider). PLEASE compare our simple and inexpensive, "Fee for Service" plan to what you'd pay monthly for Private Insurance. Add up your Premium, Co-Pay, Deductible, etc. You'll see the "out-of-pocket" difference is staggering.
For those who don't have Medicare or Insurance through employment, please consider this "self-pay" option.
If you were to visit the Clinic frequently (such as once EVERY MONTH), you'd still save literally THOUSANDS per year! And visiting more often helps in preventing major illness. Make this simple investment in your health maintenance a part of your regular routine. Having a daily cup of coffee costs MORE per month than seeing your Doctor here for a monthly follow up or check up!!
Having "Catastrophic Insurance" is still recommended. This is a low monthly premium, high deductible insurance that you hope you'll never use, year after year. It's for things like car accidents, hospitalization, surgery.
Continuity Care includes:
- High Blood Pressure
- Acid Reflux / Hearburn / GERD
- Low Thyroid Hormone Levels
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Low Testosterone Levels
- Asthma / COPD
- Annual Physical Exams and School Sports Physicals
- Family Planning (Birth Control Prescriptions)
- And many more...
We accept Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
This is a Low Stress Environment. So Fear Not! We never double-book or triple-book. Going to the Doctor should be fun! Okay... at least pleasant. :)
Give us a try. You'll be glad you did.